wait till the hetalians get a hold of THIS
We got it.
Well it’s a great way to cos chaos
The most dangerous phrase in the language is, “we’ve always done it this way.”
"Come on, let’s mix it up!" The heart surgeon says.
"B-but we’ve always done it this way!" The other replies, "this is how you replace a heart valve."
"That’s the most dangerous phrase in the human language!" The first surgeon replies haughtily as he inputs a fruit loop into the patient’s heart. "This will be his valve. He will be a fruit loop in a world of Cheerios."
(taken from this post on the experiments of Harry Harlow)
This is serious business, because this is a large part of how sexism, racism, homophobia, rape culture, ethnocentrism, etc. continue to happen.
Had no idea Peeta was in ‘The X Files’.
Seriously the best show ever!!!!!!!! If you haven’t seen The X Files, all I’m going to say is WATCH IT. I’m a Believer, and believe me (teehee) you will be one too.
1. Thou Shalt Not Assume Background Knowledge of Characters
2. Thou Shalt Not God Mode or Power Play
3. Thou Shalt Communicate With Thine Partners
4. Thou Shalt Not Commit Murder (Of Partner’s Characters Unless Discussed)
5. Thou Shalt Not Send Anonymous Hate
Simple rules to live by in the roleplaying world. If you have more then feel free to add. This is essentially a public service announcement of some simple roleplaying rules to ensure everyone has a good time. I understand that this is really just playing, but that doesn’t mean you can be a dick or you can go without playing well.
6. Thou shalt not force ships upon another mun or character
7. Thou shalt tag their smut
8. Thou Shalt Read, Respect and Follow The Rules of Thine RP Partner
9. Thou Shalt Not Reblog a Thread Thou is Not Involved in
10. Thou Shalt Not Shame Thine Fellow RPer for Thy Preferences
11. Thou shall not badger a parter for a reply
12. Thou shall not badger a fellow rper for their crossover ship.
- We can come off as aloof
- We can sense others’ vibes, so no, we don’t want to meet your friend that you brought along just for fun. They’re strange.
- We’ll sniff out your friend and discover that they’re actually kinda lonely inside. So we’ll let them pet us once.
- Whatever issues or people we care about basically become our kittens. We’ll scratch your eyes out if you mess with our kittens.
This little guy is hamming it up
Okay last penguin picture, I swear